Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Farewell, summer

Today is September first. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? No. NO. That can't possibly be true. My little gender-unknown sibling is due on the fifth, I start school on the seventh, I'm seeing Cake on the fifteenth, summer ends on the twenty-first, NOOOO! August disappeared way too fast. I am a firm believer in the summer-doesn't-end-till-the-equinox rule, but it doesn't feel right wearing a sundress and sandals while shopping for school supplies. This week is my final huzzah for summer clothes. Get ready.





AAAAAAAAAH I'm gonna cry when i have to put this dress away for winter :'(
Details of the dress and the bracelet:


Shadow<3333333
I tried to take some silly motion shots:



What do you think? :)
I'm not feeling very chatty today, so i think I'll leave it at that. Say goodbye to this dress, at least until April first...
Creds:
Dress: H&M
Cuff: ModCloth
Bangles: Silpada and Pop-Pop homemade :)
Necklace: San Diego Zoo
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bow: H&M

ADIOS!

P.S. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to meet Chester and Annie, my new fish! Chester is the green one. They like Corn Flakes :3
P.P.S. If you click on my photos, they'll show up bigger!

3 comments:

  1. dude think of this as a good thing! FALL FASHION TIME<3
    and chester and annie are coooot(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so pretty! i love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I want that dress! XD

    ReplyDelete