Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fedora-ble! :)

I love Jewish people. Thank you so so so so so much for having your New Year on the third day of the school year. I can do some laundry, get my binders and pencils and such, and stare at my stepmom until she goes into friggin labor! There is still no baby in my house, and it's become quite annoying. She's planning on walking a lot today and using basically every labor-inducing method known to (wo)man. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a little bro/sis to show you.



The weather is overcast and icky today, so these pictures are really crappy. Editing them was a nightmare. I spent more time on my makeup, so my face shots are a bit better:



Ish.
I picked out the skirt, then picked the accessories according to the colors in the skirt. My mom is taking me school shopping today, and she likes when I do that. Hi Mom! 
Jewelsh:



I am such a beast at necklace photos at this point :)
Creds:
Bangles: Pop-Pop and Silpada
Chain: Mom
Ring on chain: Grandma Sophie
Skirt:  Free People
Shirt: H&M
Fedora: Mandee

SPOILERS AHEAD:
Dude I can't wait to show you what I have picked out for tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow is picture day and a pep rally, what a weird combination. I have to look adorable, photogenic, and school spirit-y, and dress warmly in case of cold bleachers. The world puts a lot of stress on my wardrobe choices. 
Monday is a different story. I got these fresh leggings from Kohl's and I'm so pumped to wear them under some fabulously 90's shorts, with ridiculous accessories and some Gaga-meets-Karen O hair and makeup. Prepare for epic.

So yeah, that's it for today. Everyone check out my lovely friend Rachel and her incredible photography at A Thousand Words. It's... woah. :)
Auf weidersehen till mañana :D

No comments:

Post a Comment