Friday, September 3, 2010

And they'll put up with all the poses you throw...


Today is an impatient day. I'm supposed to have a little brother or sister by the end of the week, and I've just been sitting around waiting for it to be born. I'm going to hang out with a few friends to get my mind off of it for a few hours, so I'm dressed comfily and casually. Is comfily a word? According to spellcheck, no. Oh well.
Outfit:


It's weird and cloudyish out today, thanks to dear ol' Hurricane Earl.
I have a lot of fun details today,  y'all:







:D I love the way the necklace photo turned out. And of course, my faithful pink elephants are always a favorite. I love taking these detail photos.
Creds: 
Shorts: Mom
Flip-Flops: J. Crew
Bangles: Pop-Pop
Bracelets: American Eagle and local store
Ring: gift from Tim
Hair scarf: 80's Gap via Mom 
Tank: Gap
Tee: Lucky Brand, cut at home
Necklace: Stepmom

I'm thinking of adding a makeup feature. I really don't wear much makeup, just mascara, eyeshadow, and occasionally eyeliner or coverup. What do you think?
 
K, well that's all for now I suppose. I promise I'll be a lot better with words when school starts again. Have a good weekend, if i don't post again! I promise I'll post baby photos as soon as it's born :) BYE!

1 comment: