Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sophomore means "Wise fool".

Today was my first day of tenth grade. What. A. Party. I like all but one of my teachers, I have friends and/or future friends in all of my classes, and CHOIR. I love my choir class. So, so, so, so much. I also have a Broadway themed performance class and I'm learning to play the marimba. I might as well give you my schedule: Broadway, Spanish III Honors, Algebra II, English II Honors, US History I, Biology Honors, Gym, Classic Sounds Honors(Choir), Band. LOOOOVE.
Here's what i wore to make a good impression and look super snazzy:



I put the second one in B&W so y'all could see the details on the shrug better. 
Jewelry photos:


I AM SO PROUD OF THE LAST ONE :D
Creds:
Shrug, Cami, Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Local theatre store
Bracelets: Local store and American Eagle
Necklace: boyfriend
Headband: Mandee
K, um, I'mma go eat some delicious hot wings now, and you're gonna leave comments. See you tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment