Monday, September 6, 2010

A labor of love

My little baby sister/brother is a day late. He/she is undoubtedly related to me now. Hopefully it'll be born today, on LABOR day. Get it????? *ba dum ch*
My outfit today is inspired by comfort, how flipping cold i am, and my relatives giving me nice bargain clothes :D




The lighting is always so epic in that spot.
I opted for comfort today because I thought I was going to be spending it waiting in a hospital for my little sister or brother, but no such luck. I have a feeling I'm gonna get a call halfway through my first day of school telling me it's coming but to sit tight and attempt to pay attention :P Yeeeah. 
Details:





THAT NECKLACE HAS A GRAIN OF RICE IN IT WITH MY NAME ON IT. HOW!?!?!? SO COOOOOOL. *ahem*
I decided to style the blue shirt because my stepgrandma, who is here waiting to become a real grandma, bought it for me on überclearance :D 
Sorry about this being a day late, the house was chaos yesterday.
A SHOUTOUT TO CYNTHIA LEE JANE PECK, THE COOLEST AUNT IN THE WORLD! :D
Creds: 
Button-down: Kohl's
Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Justice (They're like 4 years old, don't judge me)
Shoes: Sugar Shoes
Necklace: gift
Bracelet: Gift
Headband: Mandee
Kbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment