Friday, September 10, 2010

The day of broken hearts and lenses.

That's right, world, today is the day of darkness and despair. HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE DAY. *insert thunderclap* DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! (Imagine me screaming above the tempest now)
Today is a day that all men fear. The hallways are a sea of hairspray and combs, concealers and gels, crying girls and screaming guidos!!!!! THIS DAY IS A DAY THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER. ETERNITY WILL KNOW YOU BY THIS ONE PIVOTAL PHOTOGRAPH. IT WILL BE IN THE  FREAKING YEARBOOK! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ahem*  What was I saying?
Oh yes, picture day. My freshman photo outfit was bland and crappy, so this year I went with:
I hope I don't look like a serial killer in my real photo like I did last year... agh. I promise I'll post it asap.
What I wish my yearbook photo would look like:



Zee accessories:





I love how my bracelet reflected the deck umbrella and my camera. And it jingles!  :D
Creds: 
Dress: H&M
Headband: Mandee
Necklace: my Aunt Terry
Bracelets: Santa and my friend Liz :D
Earrings: Grandma Sophie
Sneaks: Coach

Have a great weekend, friends! Hopefully there will be a stylish little baby to share soon as well!

3 comments:

  1. lmao :D a couple things!
    1) i <3 you
    2) the purple dress and all the pictures are amazing :D
    3) so freaken true i always freak out on picture day! especially since we r in the highschool lol your picture will ALWAYS be in at least the seniors year books :P
    - Knd XD <333 no more gaul hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love this little dress, and have now officially read every post you've put up so far!

    One suggestion about the site in general is to make the stripes on the background a little less opaque. ^_^ It would make it a bit easier to read the text. I don't know the code to play with opacity, but if you change it in an image-editing program, you can upload it back to photobucket and replace the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCREAMING GUIDOS! haha<3 I love that necklace, I dont know why exactly but I think it's fabulous. Also, I just noticed that you hve a music section added to your blog which made me happy and I would have commented about that there but I couldn't figure out how...

    ReplyDelete