Monday, October 4, 2010

Sorry for being such a jerk...

I haven't posted in almost a month... I AM SO TERRIBLE.
I had a lot of stuff going on and I just really didn't have the time. But I promise I will be posting at least three days a week from now on :) I missed this, and you guys missed a bunch of great outfits, unless you go to school with me.
Here's what you missed:
  • BABY!
Isn't he just amazing!?!? He's small and adorable and perfect and his name is Lonan Thomas. Thas mah brooo :D He was born on September 17 at 10:48 pm. I love babies!
  • Tim and I broke up a few days ago, it sucks, yeah, but I think I'm better off.
  • I learned to play the marimba and the drums in a week because I'm a BEAST. 7th chair FTW.
  • Uhm... I rearranged my room...
  • That's about it.
K, so see you in a few minutes when I post today's threads yo!

1 comment:

  1. Lonan (n) all that is cute and amazing

    It's the new definition.

    ReplyDelete