Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh, by the way, I'm a redhead now.

I dyed my hair! :DDDDDDDDDD
Do you like it? The color's called pomegranate.



I actually took these photos yesterday, but I had a 5-hour rehearsal, so I couldn't post them. I really like the way they turned out.




Fall photos are sooooooo awesome....
Credits:
Shirt: Gap (I cut the really awkward sleeves off)
Tank: Sears?
Jeans: Hot Topic
Shoeseses: Doc Martens
Flower: Charlotte Russe
Watch: ModCloth
Bangle: I made it ^_^
K, I'mma go practice piano and go to mah grandparents' house for dinnah. I promise I'll be posting a ton of awesome this week because:
Tomorrow= Broadway Night at my school (I'm in two numbers)
Friday= Mariel's Halloween Par-TAAAAY
Sunday= MUSE OH MY GOD MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE
Kbye! Loveyooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment