Monday, October 4, 2010

Back in black, and green and blue and red...

I have returned from the internet-dead! HUZZAH!
I have emerged in a ray of light and wonderment. Be amazed. Yeah.
I really didn't feel like putting my shoes back on, so i didn't.



You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out...? I have no idea.
Looking dejectedly at the pile of outfits you guys didn't get to see :(
DETAIL TIMEEEEEEEE!



Font sizeThose sneakers were white when I bought them.... Ah, sleepovers :D
Credits:
Shirt: Mandee
Leggin's: Gap
Shorts:  Justice, I cut them myself
Bracelet: Christmas, I have no idea
Necklace: Hot Topic
Glasses: Hot Topic
Socks: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: the clearance bin at H&M, colored by the wonderful Megann and myself.

I'm gonna go play with a baby now. BYE! :D

1 comment: