Saturday, October 9, 2010

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds...

Heyyyyyyyyyy peoples! Sorry I haven't posted since Wednesday, I've been kinda busy. I took pictures of my outfit yesterday though! Here 'tis:
Yes, I actually wear this stuff to school.

Texas necklace as a lens again:

YEAH!
Details:
So yeah, I went a little crazy with my clothes yesterday but it was so much fun to wear them! I've been a Victim (fan of The Killers) since I was like 8... They rock yo. I just got these tights from ModCloth and I had to find something to showcase them.

Creds:
Glasses: Hot Topic
Bracelet: Christmas (I wear it a lot, sorry :P)
Skirt: H&M
Tights: ModCloth
Shirt: Hot Topic
Sneakers: Journeys

I'm going to sleep over at Mariel's house tonight and we're going to Dorney Park(!!!!!!!) tomorrow. :D I just got a huge box of stuff from ModCloth so expect awesomeness for the next few days. I'm wearing like 4 items from the box tomorrow so I'll probably post photos. :) TTYL, fellow internetters!

No comments:

Post a Comment