Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Raindrops are falling on my head :)

I like rain. Rain makes the world smaller and cozier and warmer. Nature is rehydrated. We get to stay inside for gym. Life is good. It has been raining here for like 2 weeks straight. I miss the sun a tad, but my hair curls awesomely in this weather, so not too much. Yaaaaay small talk!
Today's outfit:
I like how the star in my front window looks like it's floating :)
Edits are my life :)

I think the lines around my hands and the neck of my dress look neat.
Ready, set, GO!
It's a Silly Band PARTY!
I like this one.
Since I was too lazy to re-don my shoes again:
Crossword converse FTW.

Credits:
Shirt: Mandee
Dress: Derek Heart
Leggings: Mom
Socks: Betsey Johnson
Necklace: Nana
Silly Bandz: Mariel, Kelsie, and Nicky :D
Shoes: Journeys
Headband: Mandee

K, I might see you tomorrow, but I might not. I have piano lessons and homework and a very special birthday dinner(not mine). I might post photos of the birthday girl though :D Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Miss Taylor!

    You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momtastic ! best I have heard since Daughter Thunder... You looked beautiful and made it a very special birthday for me Loved seeing my grams jewels :)

    ReplyDelete