Thursday, September 2, 2010

Going swimmingly

Today is the last boat day of the summer. I live near a lake and i basically spend my entire summer in and around the lake. My grandparents have a house on the lake and a pontoon boat. Therefore, my outfit is more about convenience than style. A hat to keep the sun out of my eyes and hide my lake-hair, a skirt and unbuttoned men's button-down for easy bathingsuit access, and a swimsuit for swimming :) I'm not even wearing shoes 'cause there's really no point. I'm sliding on my flip-flops, getting in the car, driving to the lake, getting out of the car and jumping into the water. Shoes are useless. Shoesless. xD puns...



See? Doesn't really go at all. But that's kind of the point of summer, right?
Without the shirt:

My microwave is so hardcore.
Detail of the necklace:

It's way too hot out today to be quirky or interesting... I'm just gonna play some Life Quest till my ride comes. Today's boatload is my Pop-Pop, Tim, and Katie. I'll post some magnificent photos later :)

Creds:
Swimsuit: TJ Maxx
Shirt: Salvation Army
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Nana
Hat: 5 Below
Bracelets: from friends

My challenge for you today is this: come up with a situation or theme for me to design an outfit around. I have nothing else to do, so I guarantee I'll get to all of your ideas. Give me something insane to work with :D
See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment