Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The golden age

I have survived my second day of sophomore year. Are you proud? Here's what I wore:




Ze close-ups:







I like my accessories, homeskillet. 
So, yeah, i had a brilliant day today and afterwards, I went out for tea! :D Still no news on little bro/sis, but hopefully he/she'll be here soon. 
Creds:
Shirt: J. Crew
Vest: H&M
Pantalones: Hot Topic
Shoes: Doc Martens
Headband: Nana
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelet: mah boyfran
Earrings: Grandma Sophie
I have the day off tomorrow for Rosh Hashanahahah, so I have no idea what I'm wearing yo. However, I am going school shopping, so I guarantee no pajamas.
That's what's good, yo. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. hey, um do you know you're GORGEOUS!
    and i like your necklace lol :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! It's actually a pin I out on a chain my dad wore in highschool ^_^

    ReplyDelete