Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I see the world through neon-tinted plastic :)

Today was a pretty chill day. I woke up, went to the dentist, took some photos for the Feature, had a piano lesson, and edited the page a bit. Therefore, my outfit is quite casual. See for yo-self:

Oh snap! Get it? 'Cause it's a camera? HAHAHA :)
Chillin' on a cooler (pun intended):

Being a superblogger:

Creeping in the background is superdog Cali. Her full name is California Ann Logan Peck O'Connor. Because she's cool like that.
Some more chill shots:


A nice detail photo of the necklace:

I bought this necklace in 8th grade right after a close friend of mine moved to Texas. Right by where the heart is. Get it?
Then i got a really neat idea to take some photos through the necklace:


SNAZZY :D

Creds:
Vest: Land's End sweater with the sleeves cut off
Shirt: Nana
Shorts: Mom's closet
Flip-flops: JCrew
Bracelets: Xmas and friend
Necklace: Naughty Secretary Club
Headband: Nana

So there you have it. Now, i ask you, beloved readers, what do you think of the new features? Any suggestions?
I love you all. Night!

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing and the green pics
    I do not recognize the shorts
    love OH SNAP :)

    ReplyDelete