Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What an emotional rollercoaster...

Yesterday I didn't wear a cute outfit. I didn't wear makeup. My hair was a mess. I barely ate all day, and when i did eat, it was fast food. I woke up at six am, left the house at 6:25, and didn't get home till one this morning.


BUT YESTERDAY WAS AMAZING.
Here's why:

That's me and my boyfriend, Tim. His awesome family took me to the marvelous and tumultuous Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. There are 9 rollercoasters in the park, and I went on all but one. I am a VERY big fan of rollercoasters. One of my favorites was Fahrenheit, which to some people is the scariest mass of metal on the planet. Here we are at the top of the first hill:

:DDDDDDDDDDD
By "we" I mean Tim, his sister, his dad and me. This is our reaction photo:

It took Katie(sister) and I an hour to convince Tim to go on with us. He doesn't like the hardcore rollercoasters. He didn't move from that position for the entire ride. I was laughing hysterically the whole time, while my companions were screaming like babies. I felt like the worst girlfriend in the world... But it was FUN :D

This is us on the Tilt-A-Whirl:

He was just fine on that one, but he doesn't like the Octopus... weird.
Later, we went to the waterpark area. There was this one weird tower filled with slippery little children and ice water, and this was the only safety warning:

As Katie put it, in order to dive in 0ft. 0in. water, you'd have to trip... Wow, Hershey.
Here's a really stylish photo of Tim in Katie's shades:

Snazzy.
I like the way the sun made everything look in this one:

Here's a lovely photo of Tim and Katie and I being launched like a bullet:

We always make the same faces... For this one, Tim just closed his eyes and said "IHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYSIHATEYOUGUYS" over and over and over... Whatta softie :3
Oh and here's a cute photo of us to finish:

I love that kid. Isn't he just so cute!? :)
THE END.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post
    Tim is indeed a treasure
    He is as Nice as he is Cute
    AND YOU KNOW pretty is as pretty does :)

    Love love love your writing style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwww! You guys are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete