Monday, August 23, 2010

First Post! Saturday Night in the City :)

So this is my first post (I promise i'm not going to go on about this forever.) Hopefully I'll be able to post every weekday, depending on how busy i am and whether i can borrow the family camera. I want to show as many outfits as possible, so i figured i'd post the few pictures of myself from the concert i went to on Saturday as my first post. :)


That's my best friend Charlotte and I next to the sign for the show. Jenny Owen Youngs & Charlie Mars @ the City Winery in Soho, NYC. We really only went for Jenny; I'd never even heard of Charlie before. She was, of course, fantastic, and really adorable and funny. To explain the song "Clean Break" she referenced invisible pseudo-cockroaches. I love her. Between her set and Charlie's , i actually got a chance to talk to her (and nearly fainted). Here's a photo:




SHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGMESHE'STOUCHINGME! *dies*

Yeah, i really like her music. And music in general.

So i suppose i should tell you where i got all my sweet threads..
Dress: Mandees clearance rack
Belt: Lori(stepmother)'s closet
Character shoes: This theatre store in my local mall. You can get them at any theatre/dance store, really.
Bracelets: American Eagle and local jewelry store.
Necklace: Mom's closet
Headband: Gift from Nana (i have a lot of those)
Clutch: Mandees
Pleather jacket(not seen well but you'll see it soon i promise): Also Mandees

I'm about to post today's outfit, so bye for like five minutes....

1 comment: