Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cloche quarters

I woke up at 7:35am to sit in my dad's office for 4 hours today.
I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON.
Wow. I sound like everyone else on the internet...
K. Outfit time. Here are some photos i took before leaving for "work":






I apparently like my floor.

So then i went to my dad's office and met his outsourced friend Sujith(spelling?) from India. He's a chill dude. He brought me a sari and fabric for a corresponding blouse which look like:


:DDD We're gonna try to find someone who can make the shirt.

Then, i was bored, so i took more photos.


Me being international.


I like this painting. Heck yes Miro.


Noooo torso.

So, this is the greatest hat ever. I am a massive fan of 20's fashion, and it makes my hair look cute, and it's got one of those fabric flowers that i am madly in love with and PURPLE<3333

-Side Note-
My favorite color is blue, but i also reallyreallyreally like purple and orange.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love these jeans. They're practically jeggings, yo. I have major issues with pants due to my finickyness, height, and build. So these are a gem. I have them in dark wash too.
The shirt means seize the day, by the way (RHYME). I don't speak French. Spanish 3h is where it's at.
I bought the shoes for my dad's wedding to my stepmom. I couldn't wear heels 'cause it was in our backyard on the grass...


So, outfit creds:
Shirt: Anthropologie
Pantalones: Mandee's
Shoes: Steve Madden
Cardigan: Gap
Cloche: Nana gift
Bag: Kipling
Necklace: Gift from mah boyfran
Bracelets: gifts from mom and family friend.
Belt: American Eagle

I promise tomorrow you'll actually see my hair.
Any suggestions on color combinations for the hat?

Aaaaaaaadiossssss<3

1 comment:

  1. I remember this one, too! Again, it was the hat! (I also remember the pants very well.)

    ReplyDelete