Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fashion Feature: Mariel

My dear friend Mariel is very into fashion. She has been one of my fashion inspirations ever since i befriended her on the second day of 9th grade. Therefore, it seemed quite apt for me to have her be my first-ever Fashion Feature. I asked her to bring two outfits to my house this fine afternoon and prepare to be photo-ravaged. Here she is:

Ain't she puuuuuuuurdy? :D Posing with her is my dearest doggie Cali. It was absurdly hot out today, but i had her go outside with me anyways. Here she is running hyperactively towards my fire pit:

Whatta cutie.
She was pretty energetic today, which yielded faces like this:

Even if she was evil, untalented and hated Disney, i would still be friends with her because of this face.
Wait, i think i just described Miley Cyrus. OOOOOOOH BURN!!!! :D
Here's another cute one:

I love this girl.
I then interviewed her in the comfort of my kitchen over glasses of grapefruit juice and ice water.

I abhorr the taste of it, but grapefruit juice is SO PRETTY.
Some lovely detail shots of jewelry and shoes:



Mariel made most of that jewelry herself.
Then, she changed clothes.
Outfit 2:

PAAAAAANTS.<3
More loveliness:


Shoes:

Cuuuuute.
And finally some nice photos of Mariel laughing at silly things i said purposely to make her laugh so i could take pictures of her:


Why do I have so many pretty friends? Dammit.
Hopefully, I'll be able to do this about once a month or so, and i might feature some follow-up photos of Ms. Mariel, since she dresses up like this every day. Post any suggestions in the comments, i will listen!
Adios, mejores.<3

5 comments:

  1. iloveyouguys...and mariel's pants<3
    ah-maize-ing.
    IHAVEANIDEAWHEREWEALLGOTOH&MANDMAKEAMILLIONOUTFITSANDTAKEPICTURES.
    no bigggiiee(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend Mariel is gorgeous! I love her trousers and accessories. Such fun shoots.

    stylebouquet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mariel's Glasses, Button earrings and Wedges !

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i had those pants, i would wear them EVERY DAY!!

    ReplyDelete