Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mango-ificent!

I had a crappy day today. The weather was drizzly icky half-committed rain, we had to take one of my kitties to the vet, and camp was kind of eh. (The worst part was when my lovely friend Sybil gave out scratch-n-sniff stickers AND MINE DIDN'T SMELL.) I was exhausted when i got home, and after dinner i decided to take a nap before taking some photos for y'all. I woke up about 45 minutes ago. And here i am, heating up my straightener so i can take pretty pretty picshahs for the post that i should've done yesterday. Here's a photo of Thomasina and I at the vet:

:(
Hopefully she'll be on the mend soon; we think she has diabetes, which is reversible in cats. Everyone send lil' Thomasina some love plz :)
Oh, and here's the sticker:

BUT IT DIDN'T SMELL LIKE MANGOS! >:(

Thanks to my marvelous batch of first readers, I've received some great feedback and tried to incorporate the suggestions into this post. Seriously guys, let me know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I want to get some readers that don't actually know me...
Ok, outfit time!


Without the jacket:

Baaaatmaaaaaaan<3
Closer with the jacket zipped (i love the details):


Some solo shots of the necklace and glasses:


I totally dig my accessories.

I got the jacket at Century 21 a few years ago. I saw it from across the store, its shiny garbage-man orangeness acting as a beacon, and tried it on as a joke. When i saw that it was actually somewhat feminine and very awesome, i bought it. I can't remember how much it cost, but C21 always has these überdeals where they sell you a $300 coat for like $5 just because they can. Fabulous. I can only really wear it when the weather is warm, so this was kind of like a last hurrah. This outfit is dedicated to youth, fun, and orange jacketry. As long as i'm a teenager and completely insane, i plan on wearing as many colors as possible. The rainbow ain't got nothin' on me, yo.

Creds:
Jacket: Century 21
Tee: from a friend
Shorts: Justice (used to be jeans)
Bracelets: from a friend and American Eagle
Necklace: homemade
Shoes: Coach
Headband: Nana
Glasses: Shi (by Journeys)
Sticker: Sybil :D

K, well I should go to sleep now since I gotta wake up and look fabulous for y'all again later. I promise to-morrow/day's outfit will showcase some fabulous jewelry.
I also promise I'll try to take photos in other locations. My bedroom is most convenient, but maybe if the weather's nice tomorrow I'll take some outside :)

And with that being said, GOOD NIGHT INTERNET!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want that jacket. Ferseriously. Nomnoms.
    And, as an accessory maniac, I love the neckwear. :P
    <3

    ReplyDelete