Monday, January 3, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Hey all, I don't have much time today but I wanted to keep you all interested...
My MacBook is out of order (AGAIN) and I'm using my padre's Vista. The screen is massive compared to my lil' 13-inch.
So, anyways, coming soon to this blog:
  • Photos of my newly washed-out red hair.
  • Some darling photos of my friend Matt and cousin Alex.
  • Photos of my new XYLOPHONE!!!!!!!
  • A recap of my holiday.
How was your holiday? Did you do anything cool?
Also, I have a new blog to keep my life separate from my clothes: She Plays With Words. I had to make a new account so I could write on my friend Zaji (photographer of my last post)'s fabulous blog. I write as sheplayswithwords. Check out my series on hipsters!

K, that's all for now, folks!
-T :]

1 comment: