Friday, January 7, 2011

Lumberjack chic :3

The macro setting on my camera is my life:
 I love this outfit a lot. No idea why but a lot of my colleagues did too today so I guess I succeeded.
 Everyone was praying for a snow day last night and griping about how we had to come to school in the storm today while all the other schools in the area didn't. Our school did it right, though: They made us come in for exactly 5 periods (they took out all the lunches) and then sent us home at 11:18. My schedule was:
Period 1: Broadway
Period 2: Spanish but we had a sub so I listened to CAKE and the Flaming Lips all period
Period 3: Algebra II but no one did anything because that's when they announced the dismissal
Period 4/8: CHOIR!
Period 9: BAND!
Oddly, 9th period ended at 11:10 and school ended at 11:18 so we had 8 minutes of chaotic limbo time. Also, a very smart bus driver drove his/her bus up over the curb and onto the grass, which made everyone's day.
AND I TOOK THIS THROUGH THE SCREEN ON MY WINDOW:
 I loved these hydrangeas all summer and seeing them in the winter like this made me feel very reflective. Also, they looked cool, so I took like 34568 photos of them.

Credits:
Shirt: Gap
Shorts: Mom
Leggings/Headband: Kohl's
Shoes: Journeys
Necklace: Honestly, I have no idea.


So tomorrow is the audition for the Northern Jersey Regional High School Choir and I am so ready to ACE that shitake... Then I'm going to ze mall with some amigos and probably taking silly photos :3
Ttyl, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment