Saturday, January 1, 2011

MY HAIR IS SO RED and I have cool friends :3

LOOK AT HOW RED IT IS OH MY GOD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*ahem* Sorry, I'm just really excited.
SO, on Wednesday I met up with my friend Zaji at this gorgeous garden behind a historic museum near my mom's house. The plan was to film me walking around to make a commercial/promo/thingy for the blog, but for some reason I was feeling very sassy that day and all the footage made me look like an idiot. Instead he just took a bunch of glamour shots of me and my awesomely red hair. I gotta say, the kid is a boss with a camera.



Also, DO YOU SEE MY CAPE!?!? I got it for Christmas from ModCloth (of course) via my darling Nana. The hat is from my Aunt Terry and the pin belonged to my great-grandmother Gigi, who is 92 and quite lively for her age. The ring I'm wearing belonged to another great-grandmother, my Nanny, who passed away a few years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to post about it soon but my MacBook is out of order....
Anyways, the artist behind the lens can be found regularly at  http://zestyproductions.wordpress.com/. He started out with short films but now he's decided to add a few guest authors, including me in the near future! It's pretty fabulous.
Stay warm everyone, and happy new year!

1 comment: