Wednesday, December 15, 2010

She drove a Plymouth Satellite, faster than the speed of light...

I got this sweater from my grandmother...
My life is sooooooo cool.


If you click on the photo (which will make it larger), you can see my epic electric blue eyeliner. I friggin love that stuff.
Creds:
Sweater: Nana
Sneaks: Coach
Everything else: MasterCard.
just kiddinggggg I really got it all from H&M.
Worn on December 11, btw.
And now to end this with an awesome quote:

"Beyond a wholesome discipline, 
be gentle with yourself. 
You are a child of the universe 
no less than the trees and the stars; 
you have a right to be here. 
And whether or not it is clear to you, 
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."
-Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

1 comment:

  1. you really have a flair for photography
    incredible

    ReplyDelete