Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I think all of my clothes are either vintage or H&M...

It's totally true, bro!




Creds:
Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Gap
Tights: Marshalls
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: Vintage via stepmadre
Bracelet: is actually a necklace that belonged to my great-grandmother.
Headband: No idea...
Worn yesterday. Crappy day for photography.
Also a crappy day for walking to the movies... my friend Megann and I (see Muse post) decided it would be a good idea to walk the mile.5ish to the local Clearview after school to take advantage of Free Movie Tuesday and see Burlesque. The movie started at 2:20 and we get out at 2:04. Bad idea #1. Then, it was about -900003973252653714518518 degrees out. And windy. Windy in our faces the whole 15 minute walk there. We ended up making it to the theatre at 2:32. We still got to see the opening scene though because trailers love us. 
Never doing that again.
Ever.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment