Sunday, December 19, 2010

KWANZAA!

Last night I went to this party that mi amigo Matt (see previous post of shopping) threw. The town I live in is predominantly white, and so in order to bring some culture into our lives, Matt throws a Kwanzaa party every year. All it really is is an excuse to hang out in his basement and eat exotic fruits. It was funnnnnnnnn ^_^ Here's what I wore:





Creds: 
Cardigan: J. Crew
Dress: Madre
Stockings: Marshalls
Necklace: Vintage
Headband: Kohl's
So CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK EEEEEEEEEEE! I am very excited. Thursday I'mma be handing out cookies like nobody's business at school and my stepmom's family is visiting and MY DAD IS GETTING ME A XYLOPHONE and I am very very very very cheery. I may wear my elf hat every day this week. Maybe....
Ok, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment