Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's so easy being green :)

 THE GLITCH IS FIXED!!!!!!

Okay, I wore these outfits on Saturday (the 12th).

This I wore to my Gram's birthday dinner  and we had a lovely time.

These outfits are green in three senses:
1. They consist of mostly green clothes.
2. They involve several vintage pieces, and shopping vintage is good for the planet: "green."
3. I didn't pay for any of these clothes, keeping me "in the green."
^_^
 I feel like a leprechaun!



 This I wore for the Morristown (which is where I used to live) St. Patrick's Day parade. I chilled with old friends and had a generally wondrous time :)



Credits:
Necklaces, hat, socks: No idea
Jacket, button-down: Vintage
Jeans: Hot Topic
Skirt: Old Navy
Cami: Sears (?)
Bow: Kohl's
Cardigan: J. Crew
Earrings: The Earring Lady
Shoes: Naturalizer


See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment