Sunday, March 13, 2011

April showers bring... my shorts?

(Thursday)
I've been playing with makeup a lot lately. It's supah dupah fun, yo!
These shorts and I are soulmates.
Creds:
Eyeliner: Sephora
Bow: Kohl's
Shirt: GapBody
Long necklaces and earrings: Vintage
Shorts, unicorn necklace: ModCloth
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Naturalizer

Oh! And *speaking* of April...
I'm starting a new fashion experiment!
I was discussing the joys of spring fashion and the like with Mariel a few days ago, and I realized that I have about thirty spring-appropriate skirts and dresses.
"Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November..."
So I'm not wearing pants at all in April.
I'll tell you more as the starting date nears, but I was too excited to hold it in till then!
Okay! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment