Saturday, February 19, 2011

Style safari!

 I actually wore this on Thursday, but you know life...

I put this ensemble together to showcase the belt and longer necklace; Matt got them for me for my birthday  ^_^


Credits:
Headscarf, button-down: Mom
Tank: Gap
"Jeggings": Mandee
Long necklace, belt: Matt
Elephant necklace: Aunt Shelly

 In a delirious haze during 7 hours of choir practice, I made the elephant go on adventures on my fellow singers' torsos and I also made the corresponding tiny elephant trumpeting sounds. Jovial.
 I love that scarf so much. There are 673,482,910 uses for it.

Collar = almost popped.

>_>


<_<


>_<


So on Monday I'm driving into the city with some friends and going thrifting in SoHo.
I have a lot of birthday cash to spend.
Prepare for awesome.


See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment