Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Unisexy Tuesday!

 I don't even know how we came up with this, but last week at play practice, Matt and I came up with a marvelous idea. We're both huge fans of American Apparel and their unisex line, and we realized we could easily wear each other's clothes and pass them off as our own.


            So, this morning, I donned this outfit:


                         And Matt wore this:




At 10:45 am, we both asked our 5th period teachers to go to the bathroom. We rendezvoused in one of the upstairs science hallways and traded shirts and bowties, and Matt gave me his sweater.








The result:




Cologne-infused sweaters smell soooooooo gooood :D

This shirt belonged to my Pap when he was younger.


BEST DAY EVER!!!!
My entire history class was so confused when I came back wearing entirely different clothes. I had to take about six minutes to explain it.

I still smell like Axe cologne and I've been wearing my original clothes for over an hour.

We're hoping to make this a regular thing and get more kids involved. So, even if you don't go to our school, find a partner and get unisexy! It's fun!

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. That's a super-fun idea. I saw Matt in school and noticed his 2 different outfits and got really confused. Lol.

    ReplyDelete