Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fiiler-del-fyuh!

So today a bunch of history classes from my school went to Philadelphia for no reason whatsoever. We got to miss a whole day of school just to drive for 4 hours and walk around the city. I took some boss architectural photos though!











Oh, hey creepy Benjamin Franklin bust peering over a wall... >_>

Sorry I've not yielded any outfits this week; my H&M purchases kinda hijacked my original plans and I didn't think it was necessary to re-photograph them. Tomorrow's outfit will be posted I promise! 
And get pumped, cause Saturday I'm going vintage-ing with my dear hipster friend Matt and he makes the best faces in the world so there will be much photography :D
¡See you mañana!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE these photos especially the window with the reflection of the tree... very nice
    missingyoulikecrazy

    ReplyDelete